The perfect non-alcoholic wedding punch recipe. This refreshingly sweet fruit punch is made with cranberry juice, pineapple juice, ginger ale, and *optional* sugar.
This is such an easy and festive punch recipe that is perfect for weddings, showers, parties, etc. You can whip up quickly before your big event and then assemble at the event. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, refreshing, fruity, and sparkling. All you need is cranberry juice cocktail, pineapple juice, ginger ale, optional added sugar if you like it sweeter, and some fruit and fresh mint leaves to garnish (this time I used orange slices and raspberries). The vibrant red of this cranberry punch means it would also make a great non-alcoholic Christmas punch option.
Okay, let’s get mixing so you can get celebrating with our wedding punch!
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- Pineapple juice
- Ginger ale
- Fruit items to garnish (if desired)
How to Make Wedding Punch
Combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
This makes your punch concentrate.
Take a little bit of that concentrate (about 2 cups) and pour it into a ring mold or ice cube tray and freeze.
The rest of it, we put in gallon jugs and place in the fridge until we are ready for it. Usually, we have to take it somewhere so keeping it in gallon jugs makes that easier.
When ready to serve, grab a gorgeous punch bowl and mix one recipe’s worth of punch concentrate with 2 liters of ginger ale.
Add ice ring and garnish with fruit slices and berries, if desired.
This punch is so very delicious and has been part of many wonderful baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, and anniversaries!
Due to the ginger ale, it’s best to serve this punch immediately as the ginger ale will go flat quickly.
- A note on the food coloring… In the old days, this punch was always a pretty pink color. However, with fewer artificial dyes and such in juice these days, the color may be murkier and require red food coloring to make it pretty like this. If you are traveling with the punch, take a little bottle of red food coloring with you just in case.
- Change up the garnish to whatever suits you! Maybe you prefer lemon slices or lime slices? Or how about firmer fruits like apples, pears, and fresh or frozen cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries? Lime slices and fresh cranberries will add a festive touch to this non-alcoholic holiday punch.
- Instead of ginger ale, you can also use sparkling water or club soda.
- For an alcoholic wedding , add some !
You may also like these refreshing drink recipes:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- red food coloring, optional
- orange slices, fresh raspberries, mint leaves, etc for garnish
- Combine sugar, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice. Stir until dissolved to make punch concentrate.1 cup granulated sugar, 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail, 1 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- Pour about 2 cups of the concentrate into a ring-shaped ice mold or ice cube trays and freeze. Refrigerate the remainder of the concentrate and refrigerate the unopened ginger ale overnight.
- When ready to serve, mix the refrigerated punch concentrate with the ginger ale in a punch bowl and add the frozen punch concentrate on top. Add a few drops of red food coloring if needed. Garnish if you like.2 liters ginger ale, red food coloring, optional, orange slices, fresh raspberries, mint leaves, etc for garnish