If you have kids at home these days, you’re probably well acquainted with the rage of homemade slime and cloud dough. Katy and her best friend, Sara Jane are both twelve, so they are at the prime age for crafting things like this.
Today I’m bringing you a super simple recipe for fluffy cloud dough that only takes two ingredients – and you may already have them. If you don’t, they are inexpensive. This is also easy peasy to make. A Printable “recipe” is at the bottom of this post.
You’ll need: Corn Starch and Scented Conditioner. Any conditioner will do but I like to stick with Suave because it is inexpensive and smells good. Today we’re using coconut. I’ve also used strawberry and it was wonderful as well.
Measure out your corn starch into a bowl and add conditioner.
Begin stirring until it’s well incorporated but crumbly and hard to mix.
Now we need to use our hands.
Knead it together until it becomes smooth. Continue kneading until it’s fully blended and cloud like.
Store in an airtight container when you’re not enjoying it.
Have fun with your cloud dough!
- 2 Heaping cups cornstarch
- 1 Cup Scented Conditioner (I love Suave Coconut or Strawberry)
- Measure and add your cornstarch to a large mixing bowl.
- Measure your conditioner and pour into your bowl of cornstarch.
- Use a long spatula to mix your two ingredients until it gets hard to mix.
- Use your hands too finish kneading the dough together. One way I do this is to put it all in a gallon zipper seal bag and continue kneading it.
- Now it's ready for play!