Bursting with caramel apple flavor, this quick and easy caramel apple milkshake recipe is super creamy, the perfect amount of sweet, and absolutely delicious.
Sometimes I just can’t help it y’all. I just want a creamy milkshake. Well, this is no old-fashioned milkshake recipe. It’s also not one of those fancy double-decker trendy ones either! My caramel apple milkshake recipe is a happy in between. You’ve got a few different and unique flavors, but they all combine to make a milkshake that’s, frankly, out of this world. Close your eyes and you’ll think you’re biting into a caramel apple at the local fair.
Now, those unique flavors I mentioned? The milkshake ingredients include vanilla ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, candy apple jello mix, and cake batter extract. Trust me, it transforms the milkshake and adds an extra dash of sweetness and flavor. Some similar recipes use everything from apple cider to apple juice and apple butter for the apple flavor, but I’m personally a fan of the apple jello.
As with most milkshakes, the instructions are quick and easy. Just pop all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse! To put the “caramel” into “caramel apple milkshake”, we drizzle caramel sauce inside a chilled glass. Then we pour in the milkshake, add whipped cream, and finish with another caramel drizzle.
This caramel apple milkshake recipe is extra creamy, deliciously sweet, and just a little bit decadent. I hope you make one the next time you’re craving a milkshake.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Whole milk
- Green apple jello mix (I used Jolly Rancher Green Apple Gelatin Mix)
- Cake batter extract
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
How to Make A Caramel Apple Milkshake
Start by filling your blender halfway with vanilla ice cream (about 5 or 6 large scoops).
Add in your condensed milk…
Use 2 to 3 tablespoons of jello mix, depending on how strong of an apple taste you want.
Cake batter extract…
Mix on high until well combined.
Drizzle caramel on the inside of a chilled glass.
Fill with the milkshake.
Serve with whipping cream…
And caramel drizzle. Enjoy!
Seeing as the recipe only makes 2 milkshakes, there shouldn’t be leftovers. If you only want one milkshake, just halve the ingredients.
- For that quintessential fall flavor, you can add a dusting of ground cinnamon or cinnamon sugar on top of the whipped cream.
- If you don’t want to buy cake batter extract, you can substitute vanilla extract.
- Swap the caramel sauce for salted caramel sauce instead.
You may also like these other tasty drink recipes:
- vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 a can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1-2 tbsp candy apple jello mix (I used Jolly Rancher Green Apple Gelatin Mix)
- 1 tsp cake batter extract
- whipped cream as much as you like
- caramel sauce drizzle on inside of glass and on top of whipped cream
- Start by filling your blender halfway with vanilla ice cream (about 5 or 6 large scoops).vanilla ice cream
- Add in your condensed milk, milk, jello mix, and extract (use 1-2 tablespoons of jello mix, depending on how strong of an apple taste you want).1/2 a can sweetened condensed milk, 3/4 cup whole milk, 1-2 tbsp candy apple jello mix, 1 tsp cake batter extract
- Mix on high until well combined.
- Drizzle caramel on the inside of a chilled glass.caramel sauce
- Fill with the milkshake.
- Serve with whipped cream and caramel drizzle, and enjoy!whipped cream