How To Make Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Hey friends! Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is one of those over the top desserts that we here in the South like to call a “salad”. Don’t worry, we can’t say it with a straight face, either. I’m not gonna even try to tell you that this won’t wreck any and every diet or that you won’t go into a sugar coma if you eat too much of this Snickers Caramel Apple Salad.
Ingredients For Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
- Snickers bars
- Granny Smith Apples
- Vanilla instant pudding
- Frozen whipped topping
- Caramel Sauce
If you miss it, you can check out all of my latest videos by clicking here.
- 3-5 full size snickers bars*
- 4 medium granny smith apples
- 5.1 oz package vanilla instant pudding**
- ½ cup milk
- 16 ounce frozen whipped topping thawed
- ¼ -1/2 cup caramel sauce
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, mix together the instant pudding, milk and whipped topping until well combined.
- Chop up candy bars into small pieces and do the same with the apples. I don't peel my apples but you can if you'd like.
- Stir candy and apple mixture into whipped topping mixture. Spoon out into a nice serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours. Before serving, drizzle with caramel sauce. Enjoy!
**This is the big box, you can also use sugar free if you like.
You might enjoy these real salads:
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis DillerYum