Hey friends! Snickers Caramel Apple Salad one of those over the top desserts that we here in the South like to call a “salad”. Don’t worry, we can’t say it with a straight face, either. I’m not gonna even try to tell you that this won’t wreck any and every diet or that or that you won’t go into a sugar coma if you eat too much. On top of that, that one bowl should probably be a once a year experience – but it sure will be a delicious one!
If you end up with an abundance of Snickers tomorrow or catch them on sale, this is the salad for you!
I hope y’all have a wonderful day, a blessed week, and an even better weekend! Thank you for being here!
- 3-5 full size snickers bars*
- 4 medium granny smith apples
- 5.1 oz package vanilla instant pudding**
- ½ cup milk
- 16 ounce frozen whipped topping thawed
- ¼ -1/2 cup caramel sauce
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, mix together the instant pudding, milk and whipped topping until well combined.
- Chop up candy bars into small pieces and do the same with the apples. I don't peel my apples but you can if you'd like.
- Stir candy and apple mixture into whipped topping mixture. Spoon out into a nice serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours. Before serving, drizzle with caramel sauce. Enjoy!
**This is the big box, you can also use sugar free if you like.
You might enjoy this recipe:
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis DillerYum