These Grilled Chicken Tenderloins have so much wonderful flavor that I like to serve it with a simple side dish. Tonight we’ll have it with butter stewed potatoes. YUM!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Place chicken in gallon ziplock bag. Combine all other ingredients and pour over. Seal and marinate for at least an hour.
- Pour all ingredients into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and remaining marinade becomes thick and caramelized, about thirty minutes (May take up to forty).
- Coat each piece of chicken in marinade by rubbing it around on the bottom of the pan before removing it