How to Make Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
If you love the hash brown casserole at Cracker Barrel, you’ll definitely want to add Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole to your files. We have it at all holiday dinners, family reunions, and any other time we can come up with an excuse to make it. The recipe is simple enough to add it to the regular dinner rotation. It’s just a matter of dumping ingredients in a bowl and stirring them up.
Let’s get cooking so I can show ya 🤗Ingredients you’ll need for this cheesy hash brown casserole recipe are:
- Frozen shredded hash browns
- Cream of chicken soup (canned or homemade)
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Dice onion and place in a large mixing bowl along with melted butter, cream soup, and seasonings.
- Stir this up with a large spoon until well combined.
- Add in cheese…
- Add hash browns (still frozen or lightly thawed is fine).
- Stir all of this up until well mixed.
- Spread into a lightly greased 9×13 pan and bake in oven at 350 for thirty minutes, or until bubbly.
- 2 lbs frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 10 oz can Cream Of Chicken Soup or one recipe homemade cream soup
- 1/2 up chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, onion, melted butter, and seasonings, stir well. Add in cheese and frozen hash browns.
- Spread into a lightly greased 9x13 dish and bake at 350 for thirty minutes, or until bubbly.
You may also like these recipes: