To make these Grilled Chicken Tenderloins you’ll need:
- Lime juice
- Zesty Italian Dressing
Are these made with boneless skinless chicken breasts?
You can purchase chicken tenders or just do like I do and buy boneless skinless breasts and cut them yourself (its cheaper!). The original recipe called just for Italian dressing, but I LOVE this with Zesty Italian.
Substitutes for Lime Juice
How to Make Grilled Chicken Tenderloins Without the Grill!
Cheaper Option Than Using Tenderloins
Another Tip To Make This Dish
These Grilled Chicken Tenderloins have so much wonderful flavor that I like to serve it with a simple side dish. Tonight we’ll have it with butter stewed potatoes. YUM!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Place chicken in gallon ziplock bag. Combine all other ingredients and pour over. Seal and marinate for at least an hour.
- Pour all ingredients into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and remaining marinade becomes thick and caramelized, about thirty minutes (May take up to forty).
- Coat each piece of chicken in marinade by rubbing it around on the bottom of the pan before removing it