You are welcome to share this image on your facebook page or pinterest! Today I’m excited to share with you a recipe for Mustard Slaw from the Southern Plate magazine, which is available for a very limited time!
This is a deliciously crunchy and refreshing slaw that will be the perfect accompaniment for your next cookout or summer supper!
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 10 ounce package angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk in oil.
- Add slaw, green onion, and radishes. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.