This quick and easy Asian pork tenderloin skillet dish is a must for busy weeknights. It’s so budget-friendly and features succulent pork tenderloin cooked in a delicious honey soy marinade, with frozen vegetables and ramen noodles.
This Asian pork tenderloin recipe, with its Asian flavor, sweet blended honey sauce coating tender bits of meat, assorted veggies, and noodles, has become a weekly favorite at our house since I first whipped it up about two months ago.
I always seem to have everything I need on hand for this , especially considering the ease of substituting in this, and it can be thrown together using only one skillet and a few minutes of my time. Speaking of substitutions, I give you permission to go wild! Make this an Asian chicken skillet with chicken breast, use any vegetables you have on hand, and pick your favorite noodles.
I love taking my favorite Asian takeout dishes and transforming them into quick, easy, and healthier homemade dishes. Check out my recipes for chicken lettuce wraps, cashew chicken, and chicken fried rice.
So let’s make a delicious quick Asian pork tenderloin skillet supper, shall we?
- Soy sauce
- Ramen noodles
- Frozen mixed vegetables (any variety you want).
- Pork tenderloin
How to Make Quick & Easy Asian Pork Tenderloin Skillet
To begin, mix up your ramen noodles according to package directions and then set them aside.
Put about a tablespoon of oil, butter, margarine, or simply (whatever you have) in a large nonstick skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Add the veggies and cook, stirring often, until just tender (about 7-8 minutes).
Set the veggies aside.
Add your meat of choice to the same skillet. Remember, you can use either pork tenderloin or boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Cook until browned on both sides over medium-high heat (5-7 minutes).
Note: Meat will not be cooked through but just browned at this point.
Remove the meat and slice it into thin slices or medallions if you’re using grilled pork tenderloin.
Slice into strips if you’re using boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Place pork medallions or chicken strips into the skillet.
Place the honey and soy sauce in a measuring cup together and stir it with a spoon until well blended. This marinade really makes this Asian pork tenderloin skillet!
Pour the honey soy sauce over the meat and reduce heat to medium.
Cook until meat is cooked through, flipping once (about 10 minutes).
At this point, if you want to put your meat on top of your Asian pork tenderloin skillet all prettified like I did in the final photo, remove it to a plate while you do the last step. BUT you can leave it in the skillet if you are just going to stir it all together.
LEAVE YOUR SAUCE in the skillet and add the drained ramen noodles and frozen vegetables.
Stir well to coat.
Cook this for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until nice and warmed through.
Now it’s time to serve this scrumptious Place the noodles and vegetables on a plate before topping with the meat.
Serve hot and ENJOY your quick, easy and delicious Asian marinated pork tenderloin recipe!
Cooked pork leftovers will last in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat in the microwave.
- You can use ramen in the cups or in the little square packages and it doesn’t matter if it is chicken or beef-flavored.
- Use any type of noodles or rice you like, including rice noodles or egg noodles.
- For a more flavorful sauce, add 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and a tablespoon each of fresh ginger and minced garlic (or garlic powder).
- Serve with a sprinkle of chopped green onion.
- Season the skillet with sesame oil to enhance the Asian flavor.
- Just FYI, is not the same as , so I don’t recommend this substitution for this particular .
- 2 packets chicken or beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 16 ounces frozen vegetable blend of your choice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to package directions and then set them aside.2 packets chicken or beef-flavored ramen noodles
- Pour one tablespoon of oil into a large nonstick skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add the frozen vegetables and cook, stirring often, until tender (about 5-7 minutes). Set aside.16 ounces frozen vegetable blend of your choice
- Place the meat in the same skillet. Cook until just browned on both sides (6-8 minutes). The meat will not be fully cooked, but just browned on the outside.2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 pound pork tenderloin
- While the meat is browning, stir the honey and soy sauce together until well combined.3/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Remove the meat from the skillet and slice it into strips or medallions. Return it to the skillet and pour over the honey soy sauce. Lower heat to medium and cook, flipping once or twice until the meat is no longer pink in the center and the sauce has reduced slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the meat and then add the noodles and vegetables back to the skillet and stir to coat well with the sauce. Serve hot.
You may also enjoy these skillet recipes:
“If you wake up tired, you’ve been chasing dreams. If you go to bed tired, your making your dreams happen.”
~ Benny Bellamacina
Submitted by Jenny. Thanks so much Jenny! Submit yours by clicking here.