Today I’m going to share a yummy Reuben dip or spread for your crackers with ya that will bring something new and delicious to any menu.
The ingredients for this Reuben Dip are:
- Cream Cheese
- Corned Beef
- Green Onions
- Seasoned Salt
*Worcestershire – I love this stuff. I just felt the need to tell y’all that. It’s like bacon, it makes everything better.
How to Make Reuben Dip Snack
Put all of your corned beef on a big old plate and dice it up really good.
Chop up your onions, too.
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Mix. You saw that coming, didn’t ya ? 😉
Line a bowl with cling wrap and press your dip into it. Cover with more cling wrap and press it down a bit with your hands so that it molds to the shape of the bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
This is important because this is where it develops all of the wonderful flavors. Until then, it won’t taste near as good!
To serve this cold reuben dip, remove from bowl and discard cling wrap. Top with more chopped green onions and serve alongside your favorite crackers.
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (2 packages)
- 2 packages thin economy corned beef (the kind that is about $1 each)
- 3 green onions Plus two to dice for top
- 1 Tablespoon Worchestershire
- 1-2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- Dice corned beef and chop 3 green onions.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix with electric mixer until well combined.
- Line a small bowl with cling wrap. Scoop spread into bowl. Cover with more cling wrap and press into the bowl lightly. Place in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
To serve: Top with more chopped green onions and serve alongside your favorite crackers.
You may also like these recipes
“I am not retreating, I am advancing in a different direction.”
~General Douglas MacArthur
Submitted by Marsha G. Click here to submit yours!