Good morning, good afternoon, and/or good evening – whichever greeting applies to when you read this! I’m excited to share this ridiculously good recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini with you today. It’s become a school day favorite of Katy and her best friend, SJ.
Since we homeschool, I like to put this on early in the morning and we all have a nice lunch of a creamy noodles and delicious chicken to look forward to. Scroll right on down if you want to get to this yummy recipe.
Be mindful of your view today and if at all possible, change it to something that warms your soul. Let’s make some supper….
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
To make this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini, you’ll need:
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Cream Cheese
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Dressing Mix
The sizes and such are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Add cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing mix, and butter. Don’t add cream cheese yet.
- Cover and cook this on high for three hours or low for about 7.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and stir that in. Allow to cook for about thirty more minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir it up well and break up the chicken into small pieces as you do – the chicken will come apart easily.
Serve Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini over hot linguini or noodles of your choice like zucchini noodles to keep it low carb.
If it’s a pretty day, why not take this out onto the porch?
- 1 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix (.6 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- Place all ingredients in crock pot except cream cheese. Cook on high 3 hours or low 7 hours. Add cream cheese (cut into cubes), stir, cook additional 1/2 hour or until cream cheese melted (no lumps). Stir with wooden spoon to break up the chicken, this will be easy to do. Serve chicken and sauce over hot noodles and enjoy!
You may also enjoy these chicken recipes:
You have to choose joy – and keep choosing it!