This is one of my basic recipes that has come in handy for me on countless occasions. When you want a homemade crust or just don’t have time to run and buy a store-bought one, this pie crust is the perfect one. It’s flaky, very lightly sweet, and comes out perfect every time. What’s more, it’s not the least bit fussy! Simply add in the ingredients directly to your pie plate, stir them up, and pat them out. It doesn’t even dirty up a bowl!
This Easy Peasy crust is the perfect accompaniment for all of those wonderful old fashioned pies – that I’ll be sharing at the bottom of this post!
Print off this Easy Peasy Pie Crust Recipe below and save it to your files!
- 1 + ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 + ½ teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- Mix flour, salt, and sugar in pie pan.
- Stir in milk. Slowly add oil, still stirring and stopping with a good dough forms (may not need all of the oil).
- Mix well with a fork and pat out to fit pan.
- Bake at 350 until brown, usually about ten minutes. If recipe calls for unbaked shell, skip this step.
In the desert there is always sunshine but for growth, you need rain.