Printable recipe below!
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine melted
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Place baking cups in muffins pans and coat with cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for twenty to twenty five minutes or until done. remove from pans immediately.
Thank you so much for reading SouthernPlate!
Know someone with a nut allergy? Try my Faux Pecan pie recipe!