The Ingredients You Will Need for this Pecan Pie Muffin recipe is:
- Brown sugar (I use dark brown sugar because I like a stronger flavor but you can use light or dark, whichever you prefer or have on hand).
- All purpose flour
- Eggs, butter
How To Make Pecan Pie Muffins Step by Step
- Place Brown Sugar, Flour, and chopped Pecans in a bowl.
- Stir this up until it’s mixed up good.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a wire whisk until just foamy.
- Stir in cooled butter and beat again to combine.
- Pour the butter and egg mixture into your dry mixture.
- Mix all of that up with a spoon until just moistened.
- Grease your muffin tin well (I used cooking spray) and if you use muffin papers, you still need to spray them.
Get More of The Muffins in Your Mouth and Not On the Tin
- Fill cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Printable recipe below!
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine melted
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Place baking cups in muffins pans and coat with cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for twenty to twenty five minutes or until done. remove from pans immediately.
Thank you so much for reading SouthernPlate!
Know someone with a nut allergy? Try my Faux Pecan pie recipe!
Other Pecan Recipes you might enjoy: