Today I’m sharing a quick and easy recipe for an absolutely delicious Cherry Berry Cobbler. This whole thing is ready to go in the oven in under five minutes and features juicy berries beneath a buttery crust.
If you read my post yesterday, this is the recipe using that special shortcut ingredient that I picked up at my local Kroger! They have a HUGE selection of Martha White Mixes and I’m going to show you that they aren’t just for making muffins. 🙂
Let’s get cooking. Don’t blink, because you might miss it!
To make this Cherry Berry Cobbler, you’ll need: melted butter, blueberry and cherry pie filling, and a pouch of Martha White blueberry muffin mix.
This is all you have to do:
- Stir together muffin mix and butter until well blended.
- Stir together pie fillings in an 8×8 baking dish.
- Pour muffin mix batter over pie fillings.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to bake.
Bake that at 350 for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown on top like this, and you’re in for one Jim Dandy of a cobbler, bursting with juicy berries with an incredibly flavorful buttery crust.
Keep this recipe in mind next time you need a quick dessert. Switch up the muffin mix flavors and types of pie filling to your own favorite combinations!
- 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 pouch Martha White Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Stir together muffin mix and melted butter until blended, set aside.
- Empty both cans of pie filling into an 8x8 baking dish. Stir them together until well incorporated. Pour muffin mix batter over top.
- Place in 350 oven for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm, with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.