Hey friends! I’ve got a quick recipe for you today that just might be the one thing you need to ensure a flawless Thanksgiving!
Did you know that you can make an entire turkey breast in your crock pot? Not only that, but using this method produces a tender, flavorful turkey that is juicey to the very last bite and plenty enough for a big family meal. What is pictured here is just a portion of what a full turkey breast makes so make sure you try this one soon, you may be surprised at how often your family has turkey for supper!
- 1 bone in turkey breast, 5-7 pounds (fully thawed)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Kosher Salt, to taste (1-2 teaspoons)
- Place thawed turkey in 6 quart slow cooker. Pour butter over. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt to taste and then sprinkle other seasonings over. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
Tips: Make sure you buy a turkey breast that will fit in your slow cooker. The largest I've been able to fit in my slow cooker is a 7 pound.
Most turkey breasts are sold frozen. The best and easiest way to thaw it is to purchase a few days before you plan on cooking and keep it in the fridge.
You might also enjoy:
A grateful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.