Hey friends! I’ve got a quick recipe for for Crock Pot Turkey Breast for you today that just might be the one thing you need to ensure a flawless Thanksgiving!
Did you know that you can make an entire turkey breast in your crock pot?
Not only that, but using this method produces a tender, flavorful turkey that is juicy to the very last bite and plenty enough for a big family meal. What is pictured here is just a portion of what a full turkey breast makes so make sure you try this one soon, you may be surprised at how often your family has turkey for supper!
Let’s show you how you can make it:
Ingredients for the Crock Pot Turkey Breast are:
- Turkey breast 4-6 pounds or whatever can fit in your crock pot
- Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
How to Make Turkey Breast in Your Crock Pot Step By Step
Place thawed turkey in your crock pot. The turkey pictured here is approximately 4-5 pound breast. Poor butter over.
Add Kosher salt.
Add Italian seasoning.
Sage goes next and spread all seasoning over Turkey breast as above.
Cook covered on low for 7-8 hours and it should look like the above picture.
Slice with your carving knife or electric carver. Isn’t that pretty!
But don’t forget our turkey gravy! Your family will love you for this beautiful meal. Check out the recipes to go along with this turkey below.
- 1 bone in turkey breast 5-7 pounds (fully thawed)
- 1 stick 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Kosher Salt to taste (1-2 teaspoons)
- Place thawed turkey in 6 quart slow cooker. Pour butter over. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt to taste and then sprinkle other seasonings over. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
You might also enjoy these recipes with your turkey breast:
A grateful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.