Hey friends! I’ve got a quick recipe for you today that just might be the one thing you need to ensure a flawless Thanksgiving!
Did you know that you can make an entire turkey breast in your crock pot? Not only that, but using this method produces a tender, flavorful turkey that is juicey to the very last bite and plenty enough for a big family meal. What is pictured here is just a portion of what a full turkey breast makes so make sure you try this one soon, you may be surprised at how often your family has turkey for supper!
- 1 bone in turkey breast 5-7 pounds (fully thawed)
- 1 stick 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Kosher Salt to taste (1-2 teaspoons)
- Place thawed turkey in 6 quart slow cooker. Pour butter over. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt to taste and then sprinkle other seasonings over. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
You might also enjoy:
A grateful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.