We are huge fans of this crock pot creamed corn recipe in our house and you know how I love a good shortcut to a delicious dish! I am using the ease of a slow cooker to give us old fashioned flavor with a hands off cooking method. Yes please!
Ingredients You’ll Need for Crock Pot Creamed Corn:
- Frozen whole kernel corn
- Cream cheese*
- Evaporated milk**
- A wee bit of sugar
Salt and Pepper
Why Cream Cheese and Evaporated Milk in Creamed Corn?
*Don’t worry your pretty little head about the addition of cream cheese. This tastes like creamed corn, not cheesy at all, just adds a beautiful smooth texture.
** EVAPORATED MILK adds a special richness to dishes and is perfect for this one.
- Place corn in slow cooker. Add all other ingredients, cutting up the cream cheese a bit.
- Cook on high, 2-3 hours, low, 3-6, stirring every now and then.
Y’all don’t blink because that is all there is to this recipe.
- I usually serve this creamed corn straight from the crock pot but you can transfer it to a pretty bowl if you like.
- 28-32 ounces frozen whole kernel corn
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temp, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place corn in slow cooker. Add other ingredients over top. Cook in high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-6, stirring from time to time. Enjoy!
You May also enjoy these sides: